Academic Loop is headed and governed by a board of directors containing members from Research Institutes and Industries. Academic Loop has various strengths including enriched ground experience in multiple project domains, strong networking, trained technical human resource, international clientele outreach, strong industry-academia linkage, diverse business portfolio and representatives in various countries of Asia. Further Academic Loop has the capacity to handle out bound training and educational tours to regional partners.
Our Training Courses will be developed in close consultation and cooperation with the group of expertise. The Training Centre will identify trends and developments and translate these into improvements and adjustments to the training courses and the introduction of new programs. Responding to the requirements of a changing environment implies constantly redefining the training center’s programs, reworking the contents in the light of the objectives, designing methods best suited to the individual needs of the trainees, and putting these new methods and ways of working into practice.
OBJECTIVES OF THE PROGRAMS
After the training programs participants will have:
- Clear concepts on their service delivery with the appropriate mechanisms to use them in day today practices
- Sufficient knowledge in using methods and approaches in reforming the service system in their organization
- Standard experience on how to evolve with the international standards
- Experience from exposure visits on how public sector working in different organizations in Thailand
- Innovative ideas on how knowledge use in different concepts in achieving the goals of their organizations
Inbound and outbound trainings can be efficiently handled by our team.
- ENERGY SECTOR (Hydro-power, Renewable and Waste to Energy)
- AGRICULTURAL SECTOR (Agro products, Quality Management for Export Markets, Agro product packaging )
- AVIATION SECTOR (Safety Management, QMS, Ground Handling …..)
- PRODUCTIVITY SECTOR (Office Management, Cleaner Production, Life Cycle Analysis)
- FINANCIAL & ECONOMICS
- MEDIA & PUBLICATION
- TOURISM SECTOR
- ENGLISH FOR ASEAN (We have created special modules for ASEAN community and deliver up on request jointly with JV partners of our network)
Please go to relevant page under sub menu for more details.